مع بعض أحلى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
مع بعض أحلى

منتدى مع بعض أحلى و أكيد بيك أحلى

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

My Angel

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1My Angel Empty My Angel الأربعاء أغسطس 20, 2008 11:48 am

myth of undertaker

myth of undertaker
مدير عام
مدير عام

My Angel

She is my friend. She is the nearest and the best friend you could ever have.I love her very much . She is the first person who trusts me and I trust her

Now, I want to interduce to you my idel and best friend and how our relationship began. I think it began after or before I came to the world
she is the first person I saw when I opened my eyes. She was the person who gave me her Love and who was very dear to me .She's my heart ....my soul....my everything ....I mean I was even a part of her ..............I really can't imagen life without her

Through her, I was the beauty of life, she sacrificed her life for me.It was her who helped me when I needed her and who answered all my questions . She stands near me when I'm bad, angry or sick. She gives me tips when l'm in need no one could get from anybody else but her,I can't describe how kind she is, and I know so badly that anything I do wouldn't be enough for her

She's my support, because undre her feet is paradise.Her celebration is on tow days...........I think you know whish days they are.........and I'm positive that you now know who I'm talking about...............She's my mother.....my angel

https://together.roo7.biz

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى